Measurements should be taken directly on your body:
- Jozee’s skirts and pants are designed for a low waist style setting. Measure your waist 3cm below navel.
- Measure length from top to bottom of skirt or pants.
- Elastic Waist Bands: Skirts and pants with elastic waist bands can accommodate their current size and one size up.
Example: Skirt size M will fit size M and L.
- All measurements below are in centimeters.
- Determining your ring size: Use a measuring tape or a piece of string around your finger, where you will be wearing the ring. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a full circle. Then take the marked string or paper and measure it so you can compare it with the below chart. If the ring has a wide band, you might wish to add one size to accommodate for the extra width.